EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EMD Photo Page (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=13488)

DBH 22 Jun 2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Malc 44
Which is the right address Dave? You have Haller AT mm DOT st on the first post, and PhotoPage AT gmail DOT com at the bottom of the photo page. Is there a prefered one? :confused:

_Malc

Man, am I lost in space? :D Sorry about that! I changed the e-mail to PhotoPage @ gmail DOT com. Thanks for pointing it out. I was wondering why davy51 thought he made a mistake... :)

Malc 44 22 Jun 2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DBH
Man, am I lost in space? :D Sorry about that! I changed the e-mail to PhotoPage @ gmail DOT com. Thanks for pointing it out. I was wondering why davy51 thought he made a mistake... :)
No problem at all, easily done. It's great that you have agreed to host this page for EMD members, we can excuse the occasional slip up. :)

Thanks again

_Malc

darrylb 12 Aug 2005 12:01 PM

Did a few slight alterations to my old photo... :D

DBH 29 Aug 2005 02:07 PM

**UPDATE**

Well, this is a bummer...I'm having trouble with my BlueFrog account (where I'm hosting the Photo Page), so I need to contact their support tomorrow. While you will still be able to view the page, I cannot make any changes to the page. HOWEVER, I can still work with the backup page (FateBack). Having said that, The Storm has just sent me an updated photo to add to the page. It's there now, but you'll only see it through the back-up link.

Dave

David 29 Aug 2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darrylb
Did a few slight alterations to my old photo... :D
Do you do photo edits darrylb? :eek: If so, possibly I can send you a photograph that I have (of myself) and you can touch it up, to make me look half decent, so that I can send it in to DBH for publishing ;)

DBH 30 Aug 2005 01:42 PM

My BlueFrog account is up and running again! :) The main photo page will now show The Storm's updated pic! :D

The Storm 1 Sep 2005 01:55 PM

So what about the rest of yers! Isn't it about time you sent in your photo, or updated the old one?! Takes all of 2.5 seconds to take a new foto with your camera mobile phone! :) I wanna know what ya's all look like, just cause I'm a nosey bugger! :)

DBH 5 Sep 2005 12:08 PM

**UPDATE**

I'd like to welcome the newest addition to the Photo Page...sreenadh! Thanks for sending in your pic. :)

Sherry 5 Sep 2005 03:20 PM

sreenadh, very nice picture. Good to see you amongst the others. :)

Sherry

ReuvenNY 6 Sep 2005 01:55 AM

Sherry, I don't remember seeing your picture there... did I miss anything???

Sherry 6 Sep 2005 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ReuvenNY
Sherry, I don't remember seeing your picture there... did I miss anything???
Wow, I'm surprised you're admitting you have a bad memory. Sorry you missed it. :( :D ;)

(ya, I know I should send something in. Just don't have any at the moment except some "very" old ones!)

Sherry

ReuvenNY 6 Sep 2005 05:16 AM

Use a digital camera. If you don't have one, ask your neighbor, friend, co-worker - anyone with a camera...

hadaso 6 Sep 2005 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sherry
(ya, I know I should send something in. Just don't have any at the moment except some "very" old ones!)
Photos are like good wine: the older the better! ;)

hadaso 6 Sep 2005 06:28 AM

BTW, one of the best photos that appeared on the old members' photos thread for only a few days was that of anj, that was taken from the back. I'm not sure photos are necessarily a good thing in online forums. Not everyone perceives themselves as photogenic, though I don't see that there's any correlation between how people see themselves and how others see them. (See also here).

The Storm 6 Sep 2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hadaso
I'm not sure photos are necessarily a good thing in online forums. Not everyone perceives themselves as photogenic,
But I guess the thing with emd is that no one really minds how you look, well at least I don't really mind how people look. You don't have to be photogenic to send in a foto :) I'm not particularly photogenically inclined but I still sent one in :)

C'mon all y'all - lets have 20 new fotos by the end of the week! :)