EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EMD Photo Page (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=13488)

Sherry 30 Jul 2004 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killer
So who's got the biggest picture there? :p
Ok, I'll give this another shot and say it's darrylb? (so there! :p ;) )

Sherry

The Storm 30 Jul 2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sherry
It looks like the smallest is The Storm at 3kb and the biggest is Lily at 69kb

Sherry


Awww now I feel underated :) :D Don't worry theres an easy remedy to that! I'm going out for some drinks (yes, just a few.. ;) or maybe some more :D ) tomorrow. I might post a picture.

Who knows what potentially hilarious antics I may get up to tomorrow night!!!

:D

Killer 30 Jul 2004 10:29 PM

Going to whip up a storm? ;) I can't wait to see it. :p

teacher 31 Jul 2004 12:41 AM

I like your new picture, Susan. The other one made you look sort of ill. But the new one is great!:D

SusanUKF 7 Aug 2004 04:36 AM

Thanks teacher!! Now it is your turn!! We all want to see you too!!

:D Susan.

COUME 9 Aug 2004 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SusanUKF
Thanks teacher!! Now it is your turn!! We all want to see you too!!

:D Susan.

Yep, I second this one...

But I'm still waiting to see your pic sherry? I will have to send you a disposable camera for Christmas if it continues like that to get a pic from you ;)

Ludo

Chipper 10 Aug 2004 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SusanUKF
Thanks teacher!! Now it is your turn!! We all want to see you too!!

:D Susan.

Just got off the phone with my sister -- hopefully she will be able to e-mail the pictures from our family vacation this evening so I can get something onto the site as well! :)

SusanUKF 10 Aug 2004 08:47 AM

That will be great Chipper!! I am sure we will all love to see you too!!

:D Susan.

aznprodigy 11 Aug 2004 06:53 AM

mklose and sterdeus look like twins...a resemblance to that guy in Alias...

SusanUKF 21 Aug 2004 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by aznprodigy
mklose and sterdeus look like twins...a resemblance to that guy in Alias...
I do not find that they look that much alike myself!

:rolleyes: Does anyone else find them that similar to each other?

:confused: Susan.

guillaume 24 Aug 2004 04:51 PM

me as well
 
Just sent my picture to this email address as well

DBH 24 Aug 2004 09:30 PM

**NEW PHOTO**
 
Thanks, guillaume, I just added your pic. Welcome to the EMD Photo Page! :)

Dave

SusanUKF 24 Aug 2004 09:53 PM

It is always nice to be able to put another name to the face, the pic it so small though!!

:D Susan.

Killer 24 Aug 2004 10:56 PM

Good to have another addition to the photos! :D

Chipper 17 Sep 2004 10:58 PM

Hello folks!! I am happy to report that my sister sent me the pictures from our family vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC. Just got done e-mailing one of them to Dave. :)

DBH 18 Sep 2004 12:34 AM

I got the picture, Chipper, but am having trouble with my FTP server here at work. :( I'll have to wait til later to add your pic, when I get home.

Dave

DBH 18 Sep 2004 01:06 AM

Actually, I was able to update the Backup picture page. :) The main page will still have to wait til later.

Dave

COUME 18 Sep 2004 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chipper
Hello folks!! I am happy to report that my sister sent me the pictures from our family vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC. Just got done e-mailing one of them to Dave. :)
Erm, what is the "thingie"/animal that you hold?????????

btw, thanks for having a nick before mine :) I'm back in the middle of the page :D :D

Ludo

Chipper 18 Sep 2004 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by COUME
Erm, what is the "thingie"/animal that you hold?????????

That is called a "horseshoe crab." That's from our trek to the aquarium.
Quote:

Originally posted by COUME
btw, thanks for having a nick before mine :) I'm back in the middle of the page :D :D

Ludo

Glad to help out. ;) :D

SusanUKF 18 Sep 2004 03:29 AM

It is great to finally *see* you Chipper!! That horseshoe crab is cool!!

It is always nice to have another addition to the photo page and to be able to put another face to the name!!

:D Susan.

DBH 18 Sep 2004 01:51 PM

OK, I finally updated the Main page with Chipper's pic. :)

Dave

The Storm 8 Mar 2005 09:20 AM

I think that it's time I updated my pic! If I can connect my mobile to the PC, I'll update one later.

So what about the rest of yer's, gonna update ur pic. Anyone new gonna put their pic on the site?

Malc 44 9 Mar 2005 12:52 AM

Good idea Dan, I have one from my recent trip to Barcelona. I am on the "Funicular Railway" train heading for Montjuic Park, home of the 1992 Olympic games.

Will send it to Dave now :)

_Malc

Chipper 9 Mar 2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Storm
I think that it's time I updated my pic! If I can connect my mobile to the PC, I'll update one later.

So what about the rest of yer's, gonna update ur pic. Anyone new gonna put their pic on the site?

I sent an updated one to Dave but it didn't work. Am going to give it a second try. :)

EDIT: Two items I forgot to mention before:
1) I actually had planned on updating my picture and lo and behold, Dan posts something asking people to update their picture.
2) I was going to ask people to put a picture. (Actually I had planned to do this in the OTL because this forum does not get as much traffic as that one does. I think I will still do so.)

DBH 9 Mar 2005 01:10 PM

**UPDATES**
 
There are 3 updated pics ... Chipper, Malc44, and myself. Anyone else? :D

Malc 44 9 Mar 2005 06:02 PM

Nice one Dave, thanks! :)

BTW I see you've grown a beard since your last pic ;) :D

_Malc

Gankaku 9 Mar 2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Malc 44
BTW I see you've grown a beard since your last pic ;) :D

HAHA :-)

BTW it was nice to see your picture Malc, and Chipper's too!! (*waves to Chipper*) who's the sweet little gal with you, Chipper?

Chipper 10 Mar 2005 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gankaku
BTW it was nice to see your picture Malc, and Chipper's too!! (*waves to Chipper*) who's the sweet little gal with you, Chipper?
(*waves back at Lisa*) That's my "niece" — a couple of us who became friends while we were in marching band together at Univ of Md have maintained the friendships for 20+ years. Two of them ended up getting married and this is their daughter. (i.e. she's my "niece" because this is one of those cases where a friend of the family is referred to as "uncle.")

DBH 10 Mar 2005 02:51 AM

Beard?.....Oh, yeah, you mean the top of my son's head! :D Did you also notice my other son has his arm around my neck? I tell ya, they got it in for me already! :)

Dave

DBH 10 Mar 2005 01:20 PM

OK, I changed my pick so it doesn't look so weird...got my boys in it now! :D

Dave

Malc 44 10 Mar 2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DBH
OK, I changed my pick so it doesn't look so weird...got my boys in it now! :D

Dave

That's a great pic Dave! ...looks like you have your hands full with those two lads :eek: ...mind you, my youngest son is almost 15 and he still occasionally tries (repeatedly and unsuccessfully) to floor me! But he's started working out at the gym now, so I guess it's just a matter of time :D

_Malc

DBH 10 Mar 2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Malc 44
[b]...mind you, my youngest son is almost 15 and he still occasionally tries (repeatedly and unsuccessfully) to floor me! But he's started working out at the gym now, so I guess it's just a matter of time :D /B]
Hoo boy, fun times are ahead! :D

DarioMor 11 Mar 2005 02:31 PM

Hi DBH, your sons are very handsome.

I have 2 childrens with the same age. A boy and a girl.


And I suspect that LIZ is propably a "duck" from mammaduck wich was live with the swans!:D

Chipper 12 Mar 2005 01:21 AM

I've noticed something interesting with the Photo Page — all of the Mods/Admin are "connected" to at least one other of the Mods/Admin.

1) Start with DBH. Go diagonally down and to the left to Edwin. Then diagnonally down and right to Gankaku. Then diagonally down and left to gpdoyon and immediately to his left is gdg.

2) JeffK and Jeremy Howard are side by side.

3) muchkin and psalzer are side by side and ReuvenNY is immediately below munchkin.

dragon1 12 Mar 2005 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Storm
I think that it's time I updated my pic! If I can connect my mobile to the PC, I'll update one later.

So what about the rest of yer's, gonna update ur pic. Anyone new gonna put their pic on the site?

Hmm, that pic doesn't show your piercings, or does it?

No pic from me for a while.

DBH 12 Mar 2005 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chipper
I've noticed something interesting with the Photo Page — all of the Mods/Admin are "connected" to at least one other of the Mods/Admin.

1) Start with DBH. Go diagonally down and to the left to Edwin. Then diagnonally down and right to Gankaku. Then diagonally down and left to gpdoyon and immediately to his left is gdg.

2) JeffK and Jeremy Howard are side by side.

3) muchkin and psalzer are side by side and ReuvenNY is immediately below munchkin.

I never noticed that. :) Nothing special went into the setup, it's just alphabetical order. :D

DBH 12 Mar 2005 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DarioMor
Hi DBH, your sons are very handsome.

Thanks, DarioMor! BTW, your pic has been added to the Photo Page. Thanks for sending it in! :)

Dave

The Storm 13 Mar 2005 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dragon1
Hmm, that pic doesn't show your piercings, or does it?

No pic from me for a while.

Here ya go :)
http://www.emaildiscussions.com/...299#post305299

yashsr 22 Mar 2005 09:11 PM

Hey, never knew Liz was female, hehe, knew only when I saw her pic.;) She is Runbox's rep.

SusanUKF 22 Mar 2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by yashsr
Hey, never knew Liz was female, hehe, knew only when I saw her pic.;) She is Runbox's rep.
She certainly is, and a very helpful representative too. She is very active on the forum. Liz is usually a shortform for Elizabeth, but with our mult-cultural mix we have here it is not surprising that the names are not obvious to everyone for genders. I am sure that there are some Indian names that myself and others would not recognize for their gender as well. ;)

:D Susan.


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Copyright EmailDiscussions.com 1998-2022. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy