EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EMD Photo Page (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=13488)

SusanUKF 17 Jan 2004 12:48 PM

I wouldn't want pictures of my children posted on the internet Killer,I have only emailed pictures of my babies to people I trust;) not to viewed by everyone that could possibly click on the link!!:rolleyes: Susan.

DBH 18 Jan 2004 04:17 AM

**NEW**

We have a new addition! Welcome, SusanUKF, to the EMD Photo Page! :D

Dave

SusanUKF 18 Jan 2004 04:35 AM

Thanks a lot Dave!!:D Susan.

munchkin 18 Jan 2004 05:10 AM

Susan,

nice to finally be able to put a face to the name :)

Sherry 18 Jan 2004 05:52 AM

Susan,
Very nice to "see" you. :)

Sherry

SusanUKF 18 Jan 2004 08:31 AM

Thanks munchkin and Sherry! It is fun seeing the people on the forum,I have lost 20 pounds since that photo and still have 15 to go and will send a new photo then that will be more acurate,and my smile won't be so forced and extreme!!:D Susan.

CelticBlackCat 18 Jan 2004 10:41 AM

Nice to see you, Susan! :) Your pic looks fine, I don't think your smile looks forced at all. :confused: Heck, I didn't even smile in the pic I sent in.

:cool:

SusanUKF 18 Jan 2004 10:42 AM

Yours is nice pix too...I really like being able to see so many members,it was a great idea.Another wonderful thing about this forum...the list is endless...:D Susan.

CelticBlackCat 18 Jan 2004 10:57 AM

Gee, thanks. Yes, it's nice to see the people who've sent in their photos. I feel like I know more about them. This forum is nice, and there's no pressure to post a pic if you don't want to.

:)

Malc 44 18 Jan 2004 05:06 PM

Nice to see both CB Cat and Susan at last :) it's really good to put a face to your names. Is that a poppy you're wearing Susan? your pic must have been taken near remembrance Sunday.

Malc

SusanUKF 18 Jan 2004 09:30 PM

Yes it is Malc,you are correct!! Thanks for your comments.I like it when more pictures come in to,it is nice putting a face to the name.:D Susan.

hadaso 19 Jan 2004 06:05 AM

I always "put a face to the name", even if just from my imagination...
I remember when I discovered the first thread about users photos, and later when DBH made the photo page, that some faces were quite surprising, since they were so different from the ones I made up... In some cases I the old "made up faces" stayed in my mind even after seeing the real face.

Another issue I thought about in the past is the user's gender: it is sometimes impossible to tell without the picture. In other times it is quite obvious from the posters posts or style. Sometimes I found that I was wrong totally wrong in my assumption...

Malc 44 19 Jan 2004 06:28 AM

I think we all do this hadaso. Sometimes my perception of how someone may look is pretty close, but mostly it is way off the mark. As for gender, I only realised recently that 'Teacher' is female, I had always assumed she was male but I don't know why. I hope you're not offended by this Teacher ;)

Malc

Drencrom 19 Jan 2004 06:33 AM

Oh boy! Teacher turned out to be a female. :) :D

beeboy 19 Jan 2004 06:37 AM

How could you guys not know? Its the Chanel #5.