EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EMD Photo Page (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=13488)

Sherry 31 Mar 2004 12:38 PM

That's a great picture of you. A little dark but still very nice! :)

Sherry

DBH 31 Mar 2004 12:41 PM

Hey, Sherry, do you think you might want to send in a pic for the page? :D

JeffK 31 Mar 2004 12:43 PM

It's more than just a little dark. It's pretty well unviewable on my machine. Unless I turn the brightness up so far that Sydney next door looks like a snowman!

Jeff

Sherry 31 Mar 2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DBH
Hey, Sherry, do you think you might want to send in a pic for the page? :D
Sure. :)

Sherry

SusanUKF 31 Mar 2004 01:15 PM

Sorry guys...I had a friend of mine in Denmark take it on his computer with my webcam and then screen shot it and edit the edges off and then forward it to a fastmail account which I then re-forwarded to Dave. I will try to get another one soon,when another friend can do the same thing when it is not so dark outside,it was a rainy day and even with all the lights on in the living room,it was still dark looking on the cam...new picture will arrive hopefully fairly soon.I will get one my other friends to do one...okay?? Thanks,:D Susan.

JeffK 31 Mar 2004 01:18 PM

Do I detect a space between ?? and T. ;)

SusanUKF 31 Mar 2004 01:21 PM

????? I don't get it...:confused: :) Susan.

JeffK 31 Mar 2004 01:24 PM

Your posts don't usually have any spaces between punctuation marks and the next character. But this one does. Just a little observation I made.

beach_guy 31 Mar 2004 01:24 PM

You don't seem to put spaces after commas, fullstops and question marks sometimes.

Edit: Slightly rephrased :)

SusanUKF 31 Mar 2004 01:27 PM

Okay, Jeff and beach_guy -- I will try and do it from now on, okay?
How do you know that beach_guy? You haven't been around long enough to see many of my posts...(oh yes, I forgot, you have been an observer here for a few years) :D Susan.

JeffK 31 Mar 2004 01:42 PM

Susan,your response should have been,"Get a life and stop being pedantic about peoples punctuation".Jeff

beach_guy 31 Mar 2004 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JeffK
Susan,your response should have been,"Get a life and stop being pedantic about peoples punctuation".Jeff
You forgot to add a space after your comma and the last full stop of the paragraph JeffK ;) :D

Edit: This was meant to be a joke :)

SusanUKF 31 Mar 2004 01:52 PM

I will try and put the space between punctuations from now on.... but I will likely forget most of the time.....

I will not respond to the other -- I do not want any more incidents on this fabulous forum so my lips are sealed...:D Susan.

BTW: Are you from Australia by any chance?? Just curious...

JeffK 31 Mar 2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by beach_guy
You forgot to add a space after your comma and the last full stop of the paragraph JeffK ;) :D
That would not have been deliberate now would it?Jeff

beach_guy 31 Mar 2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SusanUKF

BTW: Are you from Australia by any chance?? Just curious...

Texas, US