EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EMD Photo Page (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=13488)

Malc 44 9 Mar 2005 05:02 PM

Nice one Dave, thanks! :)

BTW I see you've grown a beard since your last pic ;) :D

_Malc

Gankaku 9 Mar 2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Malc 44
BTW I see you've grown a beard since your last pic ;) :D

HAHA :-)

BTW it was nice to see your picture Malc, and Chipper's too!! (*waves to Chipper*) who's the sweet little gal with you, Chipper?

Chipper 10 Mar 2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gankaku
BTW it was nice to see your picture Malc, and Chipper's too!! (*waves to Chipper*) who's the sweet little gal with you, Chipper?
(*waves back at Lisa*) That's my "niece" — a couple of us who became friends while we were in marching band together at Univ of Md have maintained the friendships for 20+ years. Two of them ended up getting married and this is their daughter. (i.e. she's my "niece" because this is one of those cases where a friend of the family is referred to as "uncle.")

DBH 10 Mar 2005 01:51 AM

Beard?.....Oh, yeah, you mean the top of my son's head! :D Did you also notice my other son has his arm around my neck? I tell ya, they got it in for me already! :)

Dave

DBH 10 Mar 2005 12:20 PM

OK, I changed my pick so it doesn't look so weird...got my boys in it now! :D

Dave

Malc 44 10 Mar 2005 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DBH
OK, I changed my pick so it doesn't look so weird...got my boys in it now! :D

Dave

That's a great pic Dave! ...looks like you have your hands full with those two lads :eek: ...mind you, my youngest son is almost 15 and he still occasionally tries (repeatedly and unsuccessfully) to floor me! But he's started working out at the gym now, so I guess it's just a matter of time :D

_Malc

DBH 10 Mar 2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Malc 44
[b]...mind you, my youngest son is almost 15 and he still occasionally tries (repeatedly and unsuccessfully) to floor me! But he's started working out at the gym now, so I guess it's just a matter of time :D /B]
Hoo boy, fun times are ahead! :D

DarioMor 11 Mar 2005 01:31 PM

Hi DBH, your sons are very handsome.

I have 2 childrens with the same age. A boy and a girl.


And I suspect that LIZ is propably a "duck" from mammaduck wich was live with the swans!:D

Chipper 12 Mar 2005 12:21 AM

I've noticed something interesting with the Photo Page — all of the Mods/Admin are "connected" to at least one other of the Mods/Admin.

1) Start with DBH. Go diagonally down and to the left to Edwin. Then diagnonally down and right to Gankaku. Then diagonally down and left to gpdoyon and immediately to his left is gdg.

2) JeffK and Jeremy Howard are side by side.

3) muchkin and psalzer are side by side and ReuvenNY is immediately below munchkin.

dragon1 12 Mar 2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Storm
I think that it's time I updated my pic! If I can connect my mobile to the PC, I'll update one later.

So what about the rest of yer's, gonna update ur pic. Anyone new gonna put their pic on the site?

Hmm, that pic doesn't show your piercings, or does it?

No pic from me for a while.

DBH 12 Mar 2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chipper
I've noticed something interesting with the Photo Page — all of the Mods/Admin are "connected" to at least one other of the Mods/Admin.

1) Start with DBH. Go diagonally down and to the left to Edwin. Then diagnonally down and right to Gankaku. Then diagonally down and left to gpdoyon and immediately to his left is gdg.

2) JeffK and Jeremy Howard are side by side.

3) muchkin and psalzer are side by side and ReuvenNY is immediately below munchkin.

I never noticed that. :) Nothing special went into the setup, it's just alphabetical order. :D

DBH 12 Mar 2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DarioMor
Hi DBH, your sons are very handsome.

Thanks, DarioMor! BTW, your pic has been added to the Photo Page. Thanks for sending it in! :)

Dave

The Storm 13 Mar 2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dragon1
Hmm, that pic doesn't show your piercings, or does it?

No pic from me for a while.

Here ya go :)
http://www.emaildiscussions.com/...299#post305299

yashsr 22 Mar 2005 08:11 PM

Hey, never knew Liz was female, hehe, knew only when I saw her pic.;) She is Runbox's rep.

SusanUKF 22 Mar 2005 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by yashsr
Hey, never knew Liz was female, hehe, knew only when I saw her pic.;) She is Runbox's rep.
She certainly is, and a very helpful representative too. She is very active on the forum. Liz is usually a shortform for Elizabeth, but with our mult-cultural mix we have here it is not surprising that the names are not obvious to everyone for genders. I am sure that there are some Indian names that myself and others would not recognize for their gender as well. ;)

:D Susan.


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Copyright EmailDiscussions.com 1998-2013. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy