View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2021, 01:30 AM   #3
ioneja
Cornerstone of the Community

Bummed to hear all that. I don't use the Fastmail calendar, I just need more flexibility with other apps and I (sadly... very sadly) still use an old Google account just for their calendar (noooooooooo!!!!!!) and Apple calendar (sad but true) due to easier compatibility with colleagues and the need to have shared editable calendars that work well with our various apps. I've tried many calendars but those two seem to be the most compatible for what I need, sadly. I never made the leap over to Fastmail's calendar since when it came out I had initial issues and never spent the effort to try to resolve them.

I have been thinking of giving another attempt at retiring those two calendars, though, so I'm disappointed that there are still issues with Fastmail's calendar. I do need an alternative that works well with all my colleagues and apps! Very frustrating.

My favorite kind of calendar, though, that serves as my master calendar BTW, is paper and pen, but it has limited features compared to any of the others, although it is 100% reliable, has no bugs, and has 100% uptime, even during complete internet outages.
ioneja is offline   Reply With Quote