View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2005, 09:46 AM   #8
The Storm
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Chipper

Oops!!! Just as I was going to post this post, I saw that I was supposed to have written about JeffK. My sincere apologies for this inadvertant breach of forum ethics. I will write about JeffK (unless somebody else does so before I have time to get back here) later on.
Hehe, well I could tell you a few tall tales about the country bloke from Kingaroy Queensland! Did you know that he claims to be a city bloke, not country? He works for an electrity corporation!
He once had an email account with a company called inbox.com, and was annoyed when it closed down. He is currently a moderator on the Emailaddresses.com forum, and has another top secret ID! (can you guess which one it is...) . He runs/attends a christian group. The other day he went to work on his rostered day off (I was shocked and or dismayed JeffK! I wholeheartedly expect you to run amok on your days off thankyou very much!)

Unconfirmed reports - Legend has it that JeffK will be the next PM of Australia! Watch this space! He was reportedly offered a role as Alf Stewarts son on Home and Away, but declined the offer. He may make an apperance on a future episode on the simpsons! He recently campaigned for all trees and bushes to be trimmed to a height of 3 metres. He likes water restrictions, but detests it when there are electricity restrictions There have been unconfirmed reports that JeffK is in fact a NSW blues supporter in the footy..

Hehehe, did I also mention JeffK has a great sense of humour?

Chipper is the next person to post about

Last edited by The Storm : 1 Jun 2005 at 09:54 AM.
The Storm is offline   Reply With Quote