View Single Post
Old 17 May 2021, 04:19 AM   #41
Gankaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredOnline View Post
I would be interested to learn what plugins and settings you use, since you've used Keepass for quite a while.

I've tried the KeeTheme plugin, it's not too bad, but I feel there's not enough contrast between the normal text and URL links. It would be good if there was some way to change the color of the URL links, to, say, a lime green. That may look better against a darker background.

I had attempted to set up backups, using the trigger option, but couldn't get it to work for me - just nothing happened.

However, I've added the KPSimpleBackup plugin, and that's working ok.
What do you mean backups? Or do you mean syncing? I have my database on a webdav server. And when I login for the first time on say, an Android device, you login to your webdav server, download that to your phone, and when it's done save a copy to your phone. Then you can open from your phone (with a password). You can choose not to have it kept on your phone but you would only have ONE copy on your webdav server (which what if you forgot to pay for your webdav service? oops bye bye database). It's better to keep a backup on your device and use the webdav db as your main to sync to and from.

I haven't messed with URL links, I can look. But I did change my font and it's way way easier on my eyes. (edit: yeah I didn't find anything but that doesn't mean you can't suggest it on the forum, which I did to get the dark theme.)

Something else I use KeePass for is keeping some technical notes. Like, how to set up KeePass with webdav haha If there's something I know will take me hours again to research how to do it, I will put those notes into KeePass.
Gankaku is offline   Reply With Quote