View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2021, 11:38 PM   #13
Mister Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
You can also check out if migadu.com can fit your needs.
Checked them out. I will not use an email provider that is going to monitor and make value judgements about the content of my mail, especially these days when activism often eclipses common sense. Sure, cut me off if I spam or if I use the service for illegal purposes. But their T&Cs essentially say that if I send or receive messages that do not meet their desires, they may terminate my service and refuse to even let me know why.

Quote:
Each account holder is solely responsible for all messages sent or received through our service. As a condition for using, you agree to not use Migadu services for any unlawful or prohibited activities. This includes any unethical or undesired activities by any party.

You also agree to be bound by these terms. We may at our sole discretion, terminate service without cause or notice. In a case of a severe violation of these terms we may refuse communication with violators as well ignore their appeals.

Please understand that we take a hard stand, but in practice we will try to keep you informed of everything that concerns your account. We will take aggressive actions only when absolutely necessary to protect ourselves, our property, other users as well third parties.
Mister Steve is offline   Reply With Quote