View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2021, 07:11 PM   #49
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioneja View Post
BTW, very curious what pushed you over the edge during your testing -- would love to you know your opinion. It took me two tests to arrive at a positive conclusion.
In short: the workflow. Although the interface still has some rough edges, they have filled this in well.

Quote:
Also, did you notice that Hey for Work has the team discussion/comments and thread sharing features? I thought that was pretty useful so I'm holding out for the invite, but otherwise I would have already signed up. It seems like some of those collaboration features will be Hey for Work exclusives, so I'm sort of in a holding pattern until I can sign up.
I’m not opting voor Hey for Work, but waiting for domain support for personal accounts. It seems that they implement a send-as solution first like Gmail has. See quote.

David Heinemeier Hansson, CTO Basecamp & Hey:
Quote:
Going to slip into 2021 for personal. We have it rolling out for business right now. And we have a send-as solution almost ready for personal. But full custom domains for personal, if you don't want to use HEY for Work, is going to take a bit longer.

Last edited by Berenburger : 2 Jan 2021 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Text added.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote