View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2009, 03:35 AM   #16
nooby
Essential Contributor

Thanks to all providing info and suggesting what they have experience of.

I have tested phlog.net which if for pictures via mobile if I get it.

I am too lazy to keep it going so I can neither recommend or say anything about it.

While my Blogger / Blogspot seems to not make my blog be seen by google search.
Maybe I do something wrong in the setting. I told it I wanted it to be published.

I guess I will use Blogger/blogspot. I have combined it with google groups and hope that will be a cool thing.

Sadly I am too lazy to really take care of such things but I wanted to test an interesting thing I found on the net. Most likely nothing will come out of it.

Maybe I test the other blogs too just to see how they works.

Tsunami, does your blog get high up in the search on google?

Maybe one have to wait some days or weeks.

I've also tried out blogdrive.com and they reach google search which is what want.
I find it to be an odd experience, can not recommend it at all.

What I don't like about blogdrive at all is that many other blogs seems to come up even before my entry but referring to my blog. 3 to 5 blogs comes up with my words in the google search. Very odd behavior. I have not dared to look at those blogs because they had words that looked as spam to me.

Does any of you know about blogdrive. What could it be I saw?

**** Here is why I don't recommend the service Blogdrive. *****

Blogdrive seems have spam or scam or bad blogs that they shut down again and again and one of these came up as number five on google search and it has my text on it under another blog name but if one click on it then my text doesn't show but but the first one read is Blogdrive warning about rule violation and that the owner should contact the admin.

That is not a good advertizing of my text or what my blog is about.

Everybody reading it must think that I was the one breaking the rules so until they fix these abuses of their system I prefer to shut down my blog and only open it when they have fixed it.

If that goes on then blogdrive is not a good service.

I guess these bad blogs has a script that copy every new entry to expose their spam as much as possible. Wonder why blogdrive doesn't delete they entirely instead of just give a warning.

Maybe they are few employee and are totally overloaded with spam?

To complain one had to send Ticket.
Quote:
Submit a trouble ticket
Very elaborated so I deleted the blog instead. Now I only have to learn how to get blogspot to be high up.

Last edited by nooby : 3 Nov 2009 at 04:20 AM.
nooby is offline   Reply With Quote