View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2021, 10:18 PM   #2
JeremyNicoll
Essential Contributor

I don't think there's any subject line format that will magically stop emails being flagged as spam. If there was, spammers would use it!

If this happens very often it might help you to find out why the emails are so often classed as spam. Unfortunately to do that you'd need the recipients to be willing to forward copies of those mails back to you (as attachments) and then you'd have to inspect those attachments and make sense of headers within them that should give hints as to how their mail systems classified them.

The copies need to come back to you as attachemnts so that their entire content, including their headers, survive the round trip, and are separate from the headers that are part of the routeing of the covering mail they send to you (with that content).

Probably what you need to do is advise each recipient to put you (ie your sending email address) in their address book as a contact. Some mail systems are less likely to class as spam any mails arriving from someone's known contacts. Personally I don't think that's particularly safe - almost all the spam I get comes from acquaintances whose computers are infected ... that is, being a contact makes their mails riskier.
JeremyNicoll is offline   Reply With Quote