EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 12 May 2021, 01:43 AM   #1
hassebasse

DKIM problems

Hi

I have a Office 365 account with Exchange to handle all my emails and the settings there seem to be perfect when I test with MX Toolbox.

My problem is connected with emails sent from the PHP Software Dolibarr installed on a Debian Linux server Server. Dolibarr is a web based PHP admin software and it includes an email module.

When sending from Dolibarr and anlyzing the Emaiheader with MX Toolbox I have the messages

Dkim Signature Error:
No DKIM-Signature header found

and

Dkim Signature Error:
There must be at least one aligned DKIM-Signature for the message to be considered aligned.

For the emails from the Dolibarr module, I use the SMTP server of Exchange and I belived that it would give the same result in MX Toolbox as when sending emails from Outlook, but no, It give DKIM warnings.

How come, and how to handle it?
hassebasse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12 May 2021, 03:20 AM   #2
jtayd

Contact office 365 to see if it’s an issue at their end or can be fixed, also ask your web host. I know sometimes it’s just a few settings need changing.
jtayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2021, 05:02 AM   #3
hassebasse

Thanks, but I'm my own web host, running my own wevserver on Debian Buster. I suppose it has to do with my web server, but I don't know how to handle it.
hassebasse is offline   Reply With Quote