EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Miscellaneous > The Off-Topic Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

The Off-Topic Lounge APPROPRIATE FAMILY-FRIENDLY TOPICS ONLY - READ THE RULES!
This forum is for posting anything (excluding topics prohibited by the forum rules) that's unrelated to email. General discussions, in other words.

Old 19 May 2021, 04:41 AM   #46
Gankaku

@chris Yeah it's not a good idea to add many attachments. Only what's extremely important, because it gets backed up and sync'd every time, I imagine, and only contributes to slowness. I don't mind a little slowness, because it does its job properly and syncs properly for me between multiple devices, without fail. It's a good password manager, but you do have to be a tiny bit patient with it.

@FredOnline With the Dark Theme, the dev has introduced an .ini file where you can change the colors of certain elements. You can change the links within the app. Example: if you have a Group called Creditors, for example, When you open one of the entries in the Creditors group, you will see at the top Group: Creditors - and that Creditors link can be changed to whatever color you want. However, I was not able to get the main screen entries where there is a URL link to change color, nor the notes entries where you have some notes, and there's a url link there. Maybe there's a way, and I'm still looking at it today.
Gankaku is offline   Reply With Quote