EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Google Gmail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Google Gmail Forum Discussions related to Google's Gmail service should go here: suggestions, tips, comments, requests for help, tech issues etc.

Old 14 Sep 2021, 01:36 AM   #1
christnicolas

CC or BCC?

The Top Affordable Embroidery Machines for Logo Design

Are you a logo designer looking for an affordable embroidery machine to help you create amazing designs? Look no further! We’ve put together a list of the top rated embroidery machines that will help you achieve your logo design dreams. Keep reading to learn more about the best embroidery machines available today and how they can help you create your perfect logo.

Factors to Consider When Shopping For an Embroidery Machine

Price Range

When it comes to price, there's a wide range of embroidery machines to choose from. You can get basic machines for as low as $300, while more advanced computerized machines can cost over $1000. Before you decide on a machine, it's important to consider your budget and what features you need.

Features

When shopping for an embroidery machine, you should consider the features it offers. Look for machines with features like multiple editing functions, adjustable stitch speed, automated thread tension, and built-in designs and fonts. Many top-rated embroidery machines also include special features like touchscreen LCD displays, automated needle threaders, and embroidery hoops.

Usability

When it comes to usability, you should look for a computerized embroidery machine that's easy to use and set up. Look for machines with clear and concise instructions and user-friendly controls. Also, consider how much space the machine requires and if it can be easily transported.

Quality

When it comes to quality, you should look for embroidery machines with strong motors. You should also look for machines that are well-built and durable.

Best Affordable Embroidery Machines for Logo Design

Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine

Features:
  • []135 built-in embroidery designs[]10 fonts[]4" x 4" embroidery field

The Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine is a great choice if you're looking for the best embroidery machine for shirts. With a maximum embroidery area of 4" x 4" and a 6.4" x 4.0" work area, this machine is perfect for creating customized projects on shirts, doing minor apparel repairs, and creating warm home décor. If you're in the market for the best embroidery machine for shirts, the Brother PE545 is an excellent choice.

Janome Memory Craft 400E

Features:
  • 160 built-in embroidery designs6 fonts7.9" x 7.9" embroidery field

The Janome Memory Craft 400E is a great option if you need an affordable embroidery machine for logo design. The MC400E comes with a long list of time-saving features such as a programmable jump thread trimming, adjustable speed while embroidering, and a built-in advanced needle threader. It is also equipped with an extra wide table for an expansive workroom and four additional hoop sizes. The Memory Craft 400E is an excellent choice if you are looking for a large hoop embroidery machine for making logos and patches.

Brother NS1150E Embroidery Machine

Features:
  • 138 built-in embroidery designs11 fonts (7 alpha, 1 cyrillic, 3 Japanese)5" x 7" embroidery field

The Brother NS1150E Embroidery Machine is an affordable machine that is ideal for embroidery enthusiasts. With a 5" x 7" embroidery field and 138 built-in designs, this Brother NS1150E machine makes embellishing projects a breeze. The machine is designed with convenience and usability in mind, with automatic needle threaders, thread cutters, and easy-to-follow instructions. Plus, it is durable and well-built, meaning it will withstand multiple projects.

Final Thoughts

When shopping for the best embroidery machine for home use, it's important to consider price, features, usability, and quality. By doing your research and comparing the top rated embroidery machines, you can make an informed decision and find the one that's the perfect fit for you.

Last edited by christnicolas : 16 Sep 2023 at 03:30 AM.
christnicolas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 14 Sep 2021, 05:51 AM   #2
somdcomputerguy
Cornerstone of the Community

Hi, welcome to EMD. I can't comprehend the situation, but I can explain what CC and BCC are/do. You might already know the meaning/usage of those two fields/things, so excuse the rehash if so. CC stands for 'Courtesy Copy' or 'Carbon Copy'. When one puts email addresses in the CC field, the email when sent is also sent to the addresses in the CC field. Every recipient will see all the addresses that were entered into the To and CC fields. Additional addresses entered into the BCC field will also receive a copy of the email, but the addresses in that field will not be shown to the receiver(s). The B in BCC stands for 'blind' or 'blank'.

- Bruce
somdcomputerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2021, 05:52 AM   #3
janusz
The "e" in e-mail

A trivial answer: nobody is obliged to reply to anybody's email.Nothing to to with CC or BCC,
janusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2021, 05:56 AM   #4
somdcomputerguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusz View Post
A trivial answer: nobody is obliged to reply to anybody's email.Nothing to to with CC or BCC,
I agree. Whether one decides to reply or not to an email has nothing to do with whether the CC and/or BCC fields were filled out.

- Bruce
somdcomputerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2021, 08:05 PM   #5
chrisretusn

Do I have this right?

You needed to send and email to an employee. That would have been a To: adee. I am guessing that boss wanted to be BCC'd on it.

I can understand this, the boss did not want his email address to be visible to that employee. Using CC, make his address visible.

I use BCC when I send out email notices to members to keep the privacy of the email address from the rest of the group.

Unfortunately not everyone does this. I have one group I belong to, the send out emails with CC, so all email address are visible to all recipients.

Then there is the one or two that reply to all, with something like "got it" or "thanks"

I rarely reply to emails, unless it obvious a reply is warranted or wanted. Same goes for the emails I send, unless I imply a response I don't expect a reply.
chrisretusn is offline   Reply With Quote