EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 30 May 2021, 03:14 AM   #1
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

Big Mail

Hey is getting competition.

Quote:
Big Mail brings a fresh new look to your inbox, as well an entirely new way of working with it. From advance A.I categorisation, to its careful crafted design, the result is less time organising your inbox, and more time enjoying it. And best of all it works with your existing email address. Say hello to Big Mail.
Supports IMAP, but still need to figure out how it works exactly.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30 May 2021, 04:36 AM   #2
TenFour
Master of the @

$9.99 a month for an email app? No thanks! It is only for iOS and Macs too. As with Hey, I find that any automatic sorting of emails fails periodically, no matter how smart the AI, which means wasted time having to check all the different categories to find what you have missed. Plus, I hate it when pricing isn't upfront and accessible--if you hide the price it means you are afraid it will turn people off. Sorry, you just admitted the product is overpriced.

Last edited by TenFour : 30 May 2021 at 05:01 AM.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote