EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 7 Dec 2009, 10:32 PM   #1
Imajica

delete trash confirmation

Hi,

I noticed that the new beta5 basic page when I click the trash icon to delete the trash, it does not prompt me if i am sure I want to delete the trash, it just does it. I liked the feature in v4 because now and then i would be a little too quick on the mouse and instead of clicking "trash" to view it, i would accidentally click the icon, and it would nuke the bin.

Any chance at getting that functionality back again? Or at least have it as an option somewhere so people could enable it if they wanted.

Thanks
Imajica is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8 Dec 2009, 05:30 AM   #2
gmit

Additionally, I would like to have an option that would say 'Erase xy messages in spam folder?'. The trouble is, if all messages are erased, what if a non-spam gets incorrectly assigned to spam during the message box is displayed - then message would be erased without a possibility to be reviewed. A rare occasion, but possible one.
gmit is offline   Reply With Quote