EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Miscellaneous > The Off-Topic Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

The Off-Topic Lounge APPROPRIATE FAMILY-FRIENDLY TOPICS ONLY - READ THE RULES!
This forum is for posting anything (excluding topics prohibited by the forum rules) that's unrelated to email. General discussions, in other words.

Old 1 Dec 2021, 06:19 AM   #1
Annonymous

Question Anyone Else Experienced Issues With Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I have Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge Web Browser. Until today, I was able to play Wordament & Word Twister in Microsoft Word Games. Now I'm suddenly unable to access those two games. All I get is the UMWG Loading screen. I've tried both Logging in & as a Guest, & experience the same issue. From time to time I see a black screen with white letters stating that the 'The Game is Paused, Click to Continue'. However there is no Pause Button showing to click on to remove the supposed pause action. I've tired clicking on the black screen itself, & it just disappears, & doesn't resolve the issue. This forum is my Go To for all computer related issues, & always get positive results. So, I'm asking If anyone has a solution or suggestion, please share instructions. I've already searched on Microsoft Forums & the few suggestions seem pretty complicated for someone whom is far from a computer tech, so the easier the instructions, the better. Thanks in advance for any & all assistance.
Annonymous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 23 Aug 2022, 11:33 PM   #2
Annonymous

Anyone Else Experienced Issues With Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I appreciate the reply. I was able to resolve the issue by accessing properties & then performing a reset of Microsoft Games. Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind for future reference.
Annonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2022, 02:09 AM   #3
Bamb0
Master of the @

Im glad you got it working

Last edited by Bamb0 : 20 Jul 2023 at 07:58 AM.
Bamb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2023, 08:15 PM   #4
LiamAllen

Hey there! From what you've described, it seems like you're encountering a loading issue with the UMWG screen and an elusive "Game is Paused" message without a visible Pause button. I'm not a computer tech myself, but I can suggest a few simple things you can try. First, have you considered clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Sometimes, that can resolve unexpected glitches. You could also try disabling any browser extensions you have installed, as they might be interfering with the games. Lastly, have you checked for any pending updates for your Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browsers? I am taking microsoft training that helps me become more familiar with my system and troubleshoot such issues more easily.

Last edited by LiamAllen : 22 Jul 2023 at 08:20 AM.
LiamAllen is offline   Reply With Quote