EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 22 Jun 2021, 05:49 AM   #1
vivil
Essential Contributor

Refresh messages state is now awful !

Hello,

Since a lot of months i noticed than messages list was refreshed more often (every 7 seconds) than before.

sometimes, i tend to quickly delete 10/15 messages in less than 7 seconds but afterthat the delay to seeing new messages is more than 3 or 4 seconds, it is always very long IMHO

Do you notice the same thing as me ? i think they changes the number of retrieved messages...

Last edited by vivil : 16 Jul 2021 at 07:47 AM.
vivil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 14 Jul 2021, 07:34 AM   #2
akorvemaker
Master of the @

I've noticed what seems to be delays as well, especially if I'm working through messages quickly.

In my recollection, the delay seems to possibly be connected with a time when they made an announcement about JMAP, but that might be entirely in my head.

When I'm in doubt, I press U to manually refresh the list. That usually takes care of it.

But it does seem to not synchronize as quickly as it used to. (It's also quite possible that it's just as fast or faster in the background, but the appearance I experience in the web interface isn't as snappy.)
akorvemaker is offline   Reply With Quote