EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 8 Sep 2022, 01:11 AM   #1
truemagic
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 52
Can I still get 25% discount if I'm already on a 30 day trial?

I just saw the 1password collaboration link that leads to 25% off the first year on FM but it requires me to signup a new account I guess? What if I'm already on a 30 day trial and yet to pay for my first bill, am I still entitled to the offer, if so, how?

Thank you in advance.
truemagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8 Sep 2022, 03:23 AM   #2
Avion
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 15
This post is nearly a year old but may still be relevant:

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/show...35&postcount=1
Avion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Sep 2022, 06:24 AM   #3
JeremyNicoll
Essential Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Scotland
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by truemagic View Post
I just saw the 1password collaboration link that leads to 25% off the first year on FM but it requires me to signup a new account I guess? What if I'm already on a 30 day trial and yet to pay for my first bill, am I still entitled to the offer, if so, how?

Thank you in advance.
The only people who can answer this with certainty are Fastmail themselves, and they only very rarely, these days, post here.

If you're trialling FM, you could ask them - and trial their support capabilities while you're at it...
JeremyNicoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Sep 2022, 12:49 PM   #4
truemagic
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avion View Post
This post is nearly a year old but may still be relevant:

http://www.emaildiscussions.com/show...35&postcount=1
Yup I was referring to this, but I had already created a new trial account before I see this

I will contact support and see how it goes. Or at most let my trial account expires and signup a 25% discount with new account, which is a dumb move to me but well.
truemagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Sep 2022, 12:50 PM   #5
truemagic
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyNicoll View Post
The only people who can answer this with certainty are Fastmail themselves, and they only very rarely, these days, post here.

If you're trialling FM, you could ask them - and trial their support capabilities while you're at it...
Thanks for your info, in fact I knew this, those were the days they're still active here. Now I can only contact their support if I need...support.
truemagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 12:34 AM.

 

Copyright EmailDiscussions.com 1998-2022. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy