EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 17 Feb 2005, 08:34 AM   #1
fatbottoms

consolidating email accounts

can i consolidate my other web based email accounts with fastmail, so that i don't have to check multiple accounts to check my email? i have a free guest account.
fatbottoms is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17 Feb 2005, 09:18 AM   #2
ultraboy

Yes, but you'll have to get a full or an enhanced account. I used to have several free mail accounts besides my "real" account and do it now over one "enhanced" Fastmail account. Fastmail is really very good at mail - it has some seriously useful unique features - but only at mail. It lacks a calendar and you won't be able to send attachments larger than 7 mb. SMS is in pre-beta state.

EDIT: I answered your question thinking you'd have multiple addresses ("aliases") in mind. You only get those with full or enhanced accounts. If you wanted to know about fetching your mail from other webmail accounts via POP - I think you can also do that at the guest level. Not sure about it. I never used that.

Last edited by ultraboy : 17 Feb 2005 at 09:34 AM.
ultraboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2005, 09:53 AM   #3
badkarma
Cornerstone of the Community

At the Guest (free) level, you can collect from up to 2 accounts with checking done every 3 hours at the minimum.
badkarma is offline   Reply With Quote