EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 3 Jul 2021, 02:11 AM   #1
sflorack
The "e" in e-mail

Calendar View with Individual Calendars Displayed Setting

In my calendar, I commonly work in the "Upcoming" view, but occasionally switch to "Monthly" to do things like check availability for a medical appointment.

In my normal (Upcoming) view, I like to see all of my calendars, which include Todoist-synced tasks, NASA events, etc. I really don't want/need to see them in Monthly view. As the view is much more condensed, I normally only see my Todoist tasks and nothing else (which are not appointments). To get the view I want, I have to unselect the non-appointment events.

I know FM doesn't really follow this forum, but I'd really like to see each view (day, week, month, etc.) have their own setting for which calendars are displayed.
sflorack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 3 Jul 2021, 05:04 PM   #2
JeremyNicoll
Essential Contributor

> I know FM doesn't really follow this forum, but I'd really like to see each view (day, week, month, etc.) have their own setting for which calendars are displayed.

So, submit it to FM as a request for a new feature, through their ticketing system.
JeremyNicoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2021, 10:50 AM   #3
sflorack
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyNicoll View Post
So, submit it to FM as a request for a new feature, through their ticketing system.
Thanks, Jeremy. I've been here since 2002 (longer at FM), and know the process for submitting official feature requests.

Just trying to get support for the idea from the user base. Otherwise (if it's only my "problem") I wouldn't muddy the waters.
sflorack is offline   Reply With Quote